Saturday, September 6, 2014

     Hi, my name is Willie Herenton! I am 16 years old and a sophomore at Whitney Young High School.In addition to attending the school, I play basketball for Whitney Young and also an AAU basketball team called Meanstreets. I'm a fairly easy going kid, social, studious, and punctual. Although, there are several things about myself and my family that make us unique, but I like to think of myself as a normal kid. For instance, my favorite color is blue, my favorite food is pizza, and my favorite show is the Martin show. By the way, I am also an excellent swimmer like most. I have two brothers, Rodney and Samuel. Rodney is 17 years old and a junior at Whitney Young High School, and he plays basketball for Whitney Young and Meanstreets as well. Samuel is 13 years old and is in eighth grade at Ogden International Elementary School where he runs track. I hope to have the opportunity to follow in parents footsteps who both attended Harvard University. My mom studied electrical engineering and my dad is now an investment banker. My grandfather, who I am named after, was the mayor of Memphis for 18 years. He was also a 5 time golden glove boxing champion in high school.

Well, that is a little history about myself and my family. I look forward to hearing about your family in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment